Myspace Layouts
I edited my profile at Freeweblayouts.net, check out these Myspace Layouts! Myspace Graphics

Friday, March 19, 2010

Technology


I think that it is important to have technology because without it we would not have anything. We live everyday life with technology. How would we be able to go places without technology? We need a car. We need telephones, we need mp3 players, we need ATM machines, and we also need blow-dryers and flatirons. We need music, we need doctors, we need dryers, stoves, and that is why I think technology is important. Those are the things that allow us to live our everyday life.

1 comment:

  1. I know I would certainly be lost in my every day life without technology. I need my alarm clock just to wake up in the morning.

    I know we are lucky to be a part of the Globaloria program because it has introduced us to a technology new to us and is giving us the tools to not only learn, but excel. I cannot wait to see your team's game!

    ReplyDelete